There is no translation available.
- 100g rice noodle
- 200g chopped prawns
- 1/2 cup carrots, mushrooms, diced
- 4 pieces tomatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon sliced basil
- Some pepper
- Some sugar (optional)
- Some Soy Sauce
- 230g Ayam Brand™ Baked Beans
- First cook the rice noodles in salted water until they become soft then drain them with a strainer. Immediately fry them with a bit of vegetable oil until they become tender.
Remove and keep them aside.
- In the same pan, heat up some vegetable oil. Once hot, put in the garlic and the prawns and stir fry for a while. Set aside. In the same pan, lightly fried the carrots, mushrooms and tomatoes, then we put back the fried prawns and baked beans and season with some soy sauce, pepper,
sliced basil and sugar (if you like it.)
- Now place the rice noodles onto the plates and pour the hot mixture on top. We can decorate with a bit of sliced basil to contrast the colours and flavours.
Tip: We can decorate with a bit of sliced basil to contrast the colours and flavours.