There is no translation available.
- 12 pieces medium sized shrimps, deshelled
- 1/2 piece onion, peeled and chopped into big dices
- 1 red capsicum, seeded and cut into chunky bite size
- 1 yellow capsicum, seeded and cut into chunky bite size
- 3 teaspoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 230g Ayam Brand™ Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce
- Heat up the wok with 2 teaspoons of oil. Once the oil is hot, sauté the shrimps until they turn to orange in colour. Do not fully cook it as it will become hard.
Set them aside.
- Heat one some oil to sauté the onion, the red and yellow capsicum and the baked beans. Bring it to a simmer and make sure everything is warm. Dip back in the shrimps into the wok and simmer another minute.Add in the seasonings and stir once.