There is no translation available.
- 250g chicken fillet
- 1 egg, beaten with pinch of salt
- 2 bowls steamed rice
- a bit of corn flour
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons of grated cheese
- 200g can Ayam Brand™ Baked Beans
MARINADE FOR CHICKEN FILLET
- 1 teaspoon Fish Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon corn flour
- 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- First prepare the marinade for the chicken fillet. Mix all the ingredients together (fish sauce, salt, sugar, corn flour, soya sauce) with a whisk until they are fully dissolved. Pour the mix onto the chicken fillet. Marinate for about half an hour in the fridge.
- Then soak the chicken fillet in the beaten egg, make sure it is completely covered and sprinkle with the sieve some corn flour onto it.
- Heat up the pan with oil and sear the chicken fillet in high heat until its both surfaces become golden in colour. Then lower the heat to medium and continue until the fillet is fully cooked.
- Put the cooked rice into the ramekin or in a baking dish. Take the chicken fillet, dice it and put it on top of the rice. Then pour in the Ayam Brand™ baked beans together with its light tomato sauce. Add in the small tomatoes and sprinkle some grated cheese on top, like parmesan cheese.
Pop it in the pre-heated oven at 180ºC for 15 minutes.
Tip: We can serve with a few pieces of fresh herbs on top for the colour contrast