- 180g potato skin
- 50g grated cheese
- 2 pieces lettuce, shredded
- 1 piece red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 piece green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 piece lemon, sliced
- some minced parsley
- some Alce Nero Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 300g Ayam Brand™ Baked Beans
- Always wash well all the vegetable. Shred the lettuce and cut the pepper bells, remove the seeds, then slice them. Scrub the potatoes clean and rub them with olive oil.
- In the oven preheated at 200ºC, bake the potatoes for about an hour until they are cooked. The potato skin should turn golden brown. Remove them from the oven and let them cool down. Then cut them in half horizontally.
- Use a spoon to scoop out the potatoes inside, reserving the scooped potatoes for making salad or for some mashed potato. Leave about 1/4 of an inch of potato on the skin. Increase the heat of oven to 220ºC. Rub olive oil all over the potato skins, both outside and inside and bake them for another 10 minutes.
- Stuff the Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce with Cheese into the potato skin. Sprinkle with mozzarella evenly on the top. In the oven preheat at 250ºC, bake the potatoes until the mozzarella melted.
- Put potato with lettuce and bell pepper and lemon on plate, sprinkle minced parsley on top of potato.