There is no translation available.
- 100g dried apricot diced
- 1/4 cup water
- 300g ricotta
- 250g low-fat cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 100g plain sweet biscuits
- 50g ground almond
- 60g butter, melted
- Ayam Brand™ Coconut Milk 200ml
- Pre-heat your oven to 180oC. For the cheese cake, use a 22cm spring form tin for baking. Line the base and sides with baking paper before baking so that it will be easier to remove the cheesecake.
- Combine apricots and water in a small saucepan and put it to boil. Once boiling, remove the saucepan from heat and let it cool down on the side. It allows the apricot to get a bit of softness.
- For the base of the cheese cake, put the sweet biscuits in plastic bag and crush them using a rolling pin. Add the ground almond and the melted butter onto it and mix well together using a spatula.
- Press the crushed biscuit mixture evenly over base of the prepared tin.
Combine ricotta, cream cheese, coconut milk, eggs and sugar in food processor, blend until you get a smooth texture.
- Out of the processor, stir in the apricot mixture, then pour it gently over the biscuit base and place the tin on a baking tray.
- Put the cheesecake to bake for 30 minutes at 180oC then reduce the oven heat to 150oC for a about another hour, until it is just firm in the middle of the cake.
- Allow cheese cake to cool before to put it in the fridge. Serve it cold.