Prep Time: 15 Mins Cooking Time: 15 Mins
- 200g cooked spaghetti
- 100g jar AYAM™ Laksa Curry Paste
- 300g minced chicken
- 1 red onions, chopped
- 250ml water
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and sugar to taste
- Fresh Thai basil leaves chopped
- 4 tbsp AYAM™ Coconut milk
- Heat oil in a pan or wok, fry onion and minced chicken until cooked. Add laksa paste and water.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer for 3 minutes, add coconut milk, adjust seasoning to taste and stir in the basil leaves.
- Divide cooked spaghetti onto individual dishes and top with the minced chicken sauce. Garnish with a sprig of basil and serve.