There is no translation available.
Prep Time: 5 mins Cook Time: 20 mins
- 600g uncooked jasmine rice
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 65g AYAM™ Singapore Chicken Rice Paste
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Rinse the rice under cold water until water runs clear. Drain well.
- Place rice into a saucepan. Add water, Chicken Rice paste and oil, stirring well.
- Place saucepan over medium heat and bring to the boil. When water starts to boil, cover and reduce heat to low. Cook for 12-15 min until water has been absorbed.
- Remove saucepan from heat and let stand covered for 5 min.
- To serve, use a fork to fluff the rice and stir.
Tip: When using a rice cooker, reduce the water to 3 1/4 cups.