Prep Time: 5 mins Cook Time: 10 mins
- 100g jar AYAM™ Laksa Curry Paste
- 75g AYAM™ Coconut Milk Premium
- 170cc water or vegetable stock
- 140g fried soybean curd or tofu, sliced
- 140g cooked and peeled prawns
- 2 cakes Instant Noodles
- 60g bean sprouts
- Chopped coriander, to garnish
- Combine Laksa Curry Paste, Coconut Milk, water or vegetable stock in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cover and bring to the boil.
- Add soybean curd and prawns then reduce heat. Meanwhile, prepare noodles according to the packet instructions.
- Drain and divide between 2 bowls. Ladle the soup over the noodles, top with bean sprouts and coriander.
Tip: Add a halved hard-boiled egg, some sliced red or green capsicum if desired. Substitute prawns with cooked chicken or fish pieces.