There is no translation available.
Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 20 mins
- 100g AYAM™ Nasi Goreng Paste
- 200g boneless chicken meat, diced into 2cm pieces
- 1 medium brown onion, sliced
- 150g peeled, raw prawns
- 100g green beans, trimmed and chopped
- 600g cooked rice
- 4 eggs
- Lettuce, sliced cucumber and tomatoes, to garnish
- Combine paste, chicken and onion in a large pan over medium heat. Stir-fry for 6 mins.
- Add prawns and green beans, cook for a further 5 mins.
- Add cooked rice and stir until well coated and heated through.
- Spoon into four serving bowls.
- Fry the eggs and place on top of the Nasi Goreng. Serve with lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes.
Tip:Substitute the chicken and prawns with vegetables.