There is no translation available.
Prep Time: 5 mins Cook Time: 35 mins
- 1/3 cup AYAM™ Red Curry Paste
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, diced into 2cm pieces
- 270ml AYAM™ Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 100g cabbage leaves, chopped into small pieces
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, finely sliced
- Basil leaves, to garnish
- Heat a wok or pan over medium-high heat. Add Curry Paste and beef, stir-fry until beef is browned and coated in paste.
- Stir in Coconut Cream, water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 min.
- Add cabbage and kaffir lime leaves, cook for a further 5 min until the beef is tender. Garnish with basil leaves. Serve with steamed rice.
Tips: Add more water if sauce becomes too thick.