There is no translation available.
Prep Time: 15 mins Cook Time: 15 mins
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup AYAM™ Yellow Curry Paste
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, diced into 2cm pieces
- 400ml AYAM™ Coconut Milk Premium
- 1 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 small red capsicum, chopped into 2cm pieces
- 120g green beans, trimmed and chopped
- 12 grape tomatoes
- Chopped coriander, to garnish
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Add Curry Paste and cook for 1 min or until fragrant.
- Add chicken and stir-fry for 2 min. Reduce heat and add Coconut Milk, Fish Sauce and sugar. Stir and simmer for 5 min.
- Add vegetables and cook for a further 5 min until chicken is cooked and vegetables are tender. Garnish with coriander. Serve with steamed rice.