There is no translation available.
- 250g frozen berries, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup coarsely grated dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 2 cans AYAM™ Coconut Milk 270ml
- Combine all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Mix first the sugar and coconut milk to make sure that sugar dissolves well. Then add the berries and mix. Add the chocolate and mix well.
- By using a spoon, divide the ingredient evenly over all 6 ice cream moulds. Once finished, stick in a wooden stick until half way in.
- Freeze the moulds for at least six hours or overnight for a better result.
- To serve, remove the ice blocks from the freezer and let them stand at room temperature for about 15 minutes or until softened enough for you to remove it from the mould and eat.