There is no translation available.
- 100g bacon
- 1 red capsicum
- 8 sprigs spring onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons Alce Nero Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 taco shells
- salt and pepper to taste
- 425g Ayam Brand™ Baked Beans
- 4 tablespoons grated cheese
- 4 sprigs coriander
- Wash the capsicums and cut into halves, remove the seeds and cut them into thin strips. Chop the garlic and the spring onion. Keep them aside for now.
- Heat up some oil in a frying pan. Once hot, sauté the capsicum, the spring onions, the garlic and the bacon. Add in the baked beans and heat it up together for another minute or two.
- Pour quarter of the filling into each taco shell and sprinkle with coriander and grated cheese. Place the tacos on a serving plate.