There is no translation available.
Prep Time: 10 Mins - Cook Time: 20 Mins
- 100g AYAM™ Green Curry Paste
- 2 chicken breasts or boneless whole leg, cut into cubes
- 1 small eggplant, cut into 2-inch batons
- Salt and sugar to taste
- 2 sprigs Thai basil leaves
- 200ml AYAM™ Coconut Milk
- 250ml water
- In a pot, stir in 100ml coconut milk and water with the curry paste, bring to a boil, add in eggplant and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Next add in the chicken and simmer until just cooked, turn up the heat again and bring to a boil.
- Stir in remaining thick coconut milk, basil and adjust seasoning to taste. Serve hot with rice.