- 300g milk chocolate, broken up
- 80g butter
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules, mixed with 1 tablespoon of hot water
- 4 egg yolks
- 270ml AYAM™ Coconut Cream Premium
- In a saucepan over low heat, simply melt the chocolate, the coconut cream, the butter and the coffee mixture. Mix well.
- Then whisk in egg yolks one by one and stir over low heat for 1 minute.
- Carefully spoon the mixture into 4 to 6 serving glasses depending on the size. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Tip: You can top these with any fruits for decoration or leave as is. Serve with strawberries: it looks nice and also complements the flavour.