There is no translation available.
- 250g raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 400g condensed milk
- 300ml fresh cream
- 400ml AYAM™ Coconut Cream Premium
- 1/3 cup dessicated coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachio nuts
- 250g dark chocolate, melted and cooled
- Press a large piece of plastic wrap over the base of a spring form and up the sides.
- Blend the raspberries until smooth. Spread the mixture evenly over the base of the tin. Once it’s done, freeze until it becomes firm.
- Next combine the condensed milk, the fresh cream and the coconut cream in a small bowl and beat with an electric mixer for 2 minutes, until thickened.
- Finally, stir in the desiccated coconut, the pistachios and the chocolate. Spread the mix over the raspberry layer.
Tip: When firm (not hard frozen) scoop the ice-cream into serving bowls and serve immediately.