There is no translation available.
- 100g AYAM™ Yellow curry paste
- 270ml AYAM™ Coconut milk
- 160g chicken leg
- 2 potatoes (cut into bite-sized pieces and cooked in microwave)
- 8 okuras (remove hard parts )
- 1 sheet abraage(cut into 2cm)
- 1 clove of garlic (chopped)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 380cc water
- 1tsp soysayce
- 1tsp salt
- 1tbsp salad oil
- Heat salad oil and add garlic and onion and fry them.
- Add yellow curry paste and fry over low heat until aromatic.
- Add meat and fry while tossing throughly.
- Add coconut milk and water and stew for 5 minutes.
- Add okuras, abraage and potato and season with soysauce and salt.