There is no translation available.
- 100g AYAM™ Singapore Chicken Rice Paste
- 400g chicken leg
- 5cm Japanese green onion
- 300g Jusmine Rice
- 4 slices ginger
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Put 1.5L water(not included in recipe), ginger, Japanese green onion in the pot and boil chicken.
- Heat ligtly 80g AYAM™ Singapore Chicken Rice Paste in the pan, add Jusmine Rice and fry it throughly.
- Put METHOD 2 in the rice cooker and add soup stock of METHOD 1 at scales 2 and cook it. (Soup stock left over can be cooked for soup.)
- Make sauce by mixing 20g Singpore Chicken Rice Paste, lime juice, sugar.
- Serve METHOD 1 and 3 with 4.
Tips:Boil chicken on low heat and not to cook too much. If the soup stock left, it can be cooked for soup.