- 2 tbsp AYAM™ Nasi Goreng Paste
- 5g dried shrimps (cut finely and rehydrate)
- 2 tbsp salad oil
- 2 eggs
- 60g onion(chopped)
- 60g Japanese mustard spinach(chopped)
- 4 shrimps
- 2 bowls of cooked rice
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 eggs sunny-side up
- Heat 1 tbsp salad oil, make scrambled eggs with 2 eggs and put it aside on a plate.
- Heat 1 tbsp salad oil, fry shrimp, vegatables and dried shrimps with soup stock.
- Add rice, once it is mixed well, reduce heat to low, add AYAM™ Nasi Goreng Paste and soy sauce, once it is pretty much mixed, fry the on high heat.
- Add METHOD 1 and mix well. Serve it on plates and top eggs sunny-side up.
- Serve METHOD 1 and 3 with 4.