There is no translation available.
- 1 can AYAM™ Sardines in Tomato Sauce 155g
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 2 tomatoes(cut into dices)
- 150cc water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 160g spaghetti
- Some black pepper
- Some parsley
- Some powder cheese
- Some lemon
- Heat olive oil in pan and fry garlic untill aromatic. Add tomatoes and fry them untill tomato's skin peels off.
- Add AYAM™ Sardines in Tomato Sauce with tomato sauce and fry them while fraking. Add water, salt and sugar stew them well untill tomatoes fall apart to make tomato sauce.
- Add herbal salt, sugar, potato starch and mix them well.
- Add boiled spaghetti and toss them troughly.
- Serve on a plate, top black pepper, parsley and powder cheese and squsqueeze lemon.